BEST RANGER IN XMP?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WulfMan

XMP Beta Tester
Feb 1, 2004
Grasshopper, Kenshin, Auron, (I've heard about the other omni rangers, but never played against them myself, so I couldn't say, but I"m sure they're up there on the list if not topping it)

PF Prophet

Dec 9, 2003
(GR)Killer said:
But i don't wanna be a whales penis :( and yes i am new, and bad at computers and knowing things about them, and my spelling stinks, and my grammar is bad, and i'm new to shooting games....sorta, like i said in a thread a while ago that i've only played halflife, duke nukem, (rise of the triad i forgot to mention), alittle of quake, and a few more games but since playing xmp i'm hooked on shooting games (before i just played them once in a while cuz i was a RPG/Eastside hockey manager addict).

dont worry about spelling/grammer im the local ****ttttty azz speeeeler/grammer persion around her just ask anybody whos bitched about my post :p

OnYx(DCSB)

Jolt Adm1n
Mar 15, 2004
omg these threads are sooo lame.. Best ranger @ what exactly? Best ranger at fragz in publics? Best ranger @ Arti caps in a clan match?... Shessh.

Anyways, one of the quickest guys I have played is oC|J@ckal. As well as being a kick ass guy (Without an ego the size of Scirroco) he pwns.

EDIT* Just seen swifts post. I'll go with most of that. Although sHcL-Kaio is quality imo.

Last edited:

PETsnake

www.p3t.org bitch
Feb 25, 2004
i don't even shoot the defense usually, i just run in, dodge around, snag the arty, and run like a girl (no offense). I think good moves as a ranger far outway advantages of any other class (except for mebbe that damn shotgun, grrrrr). So you can snipe, hooray, you can hit what you can't see ;]

{MåçE}

ma$e is back!!??
Mar 6, 2004
that lns-mace guy used to be pretty good :lol: i havent played xmp in so long.. was on the BU forums so decied to stop by the xmp section.. didnt know people were still into xmp :eek:

Phantasm

Dead but dreaming........
Mar 25, 2004
thats a tough one as far as aim id say bar none omni kenshin or well okay maybe bar some cause choke too lol nept damn okay all those omni guys ....artifact "THEFT" btw thats just sick and wrong man bring them back :( im old i cant run that fast but thatd have to be auron and grasshopper from VD sniping XF warlock and dont laugh but theres a guy that used to spend the whole game camping just named DAVE havent seen him in a while but id say hes up there for sniping lol mainly for his patience i think he thought XMP was a hunting sim instead of a FPS. i realize i havent helped by any means to narrow it down to whos best but like somebody posted earlier it should be seperated into categories not an overall i think all the ones listed here are great to an extent but they all have weaknesses that can be exploited .....not saying i know them all but if i thought they were invincible whatd be the use in playing? anyways goodgames everybody and drunken is a pretty kickass ranger all around too

PS no this is not silver sequence in disguise :D

Phantasm

Dead but dreaming........
Mar 25, 2004
[xF]Vengeance said:
i are not never nurn done heard teal of this here sentence thang u speakest of what for are they am used in iz for? <i dont believe in sentences and besides i cant afford the punctuation theyre taxing that now toooooooooooo> :morety:

[LNS]ICovetYourChild

=vÐ=ICovetYourChild
Feb 2, 2004
{MåçE} said:
that lns-mace guy used to be pretty good :lol: i havent played xmp in so long.. was on the BU forums so decied to stop by the xmp section.. didnt know people were still into xmp :eek:

holy crap mace?
where in the world have you been?

Status
Not open for further replies.