DM-Imago

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Evil_Cope

For the Win, motherfather!
Aug 24, 2001
hey prophet, what you working on atm?

got any screenies for us?

is it as disturbed as imago? :)

LXIXGTO

"Cruising At The Speed of Iron!"
Downloading the map right now...

I liked your map DM-Chimeara,
looking forward to trying this one. :)

... anyone here care to review some of my maps?
Been making them off and on for almost a year
and would appreciate some expert advice before
I release them online. ;)

:cool:

Lruce Bee

Transcending to another level
May 3, 2001
Sherwood Forest
Red eyes were done for the first time on my statues in DM-Brunel - I have never seen it done anywhere before - give me some credit dudes

Lruce

Nah Lruce, those have been around for a long time dude, I've done them before, not too hard. I first saw them for an Unreal 1 SP map back in the day. Tho I did see the computer small lights, dont know if it was brunel, but I figured my comps in Imago need light dot flavor:).

Cope- At the current moment, I am busy mapping several maps for the upcoming Single Player pack for Team Phalanx, with me, Hourences, and Cyber Trooper. My maps are generally SP in nature, although the 2nd map, Landing, has some eerie segments in there;) I have an idea for a new DM after I finish the SP, it's in the style of Imago, only more fleshed out and much more Terrain oriented.

LXIXGTO- Send me some links to your maps, ill try 'em out:)

LXIXGTO

"Cruising At The Speed of Iron!"
re:" red eyes ...

I agree, using the lens flare skin on the lights
has been used to make "red eyes" many times before.

Oh, by the way Lruce Bee, great work on DM-Brunel.
Nice use of those "wet" textures and
I like the attention to detail. Especially the
areas outside the windows. (swinging/hanging boxes etc ...)
It runs kind of jerky on my system but that is
just my 3 year old 'puter ... lol ... :lol:

Anyone here ever play the map DM-Hydrophobia?
IMHO, it makes great use of the rain texture in conjunction
with the "wet" puddle textures.

:Pulse:

:cool:

Well First off, I like all the animal pix:)

Second, you can upload your maps to lots of places, there are several review sites that will give reviews AND downloads, but that takes time ( Sunspire Codex only just recently uploaded my DM-Chimeara, a map that has been out for quite some time, and Nali City itself is currently in preps for NC3, but you can still use the ftp upload on the main page and upload it there and stuff.). Or yes, you can use geosite,s i've never used an upload site like that, always just off my team site, www.planetunreal.com/phalanx , and never from custom upload locations.

And yes, DM-Brunel is fun:) Lruce's next map, DM-Avenger is gonna rock according to him, so keep your eyes open.

Akuma

Deacon Massif
Mar 4, 2000
Visit site
....as 'fun' as rubbing mustard in your eyes, like any other high poly map.

it's ok looking even if the eyecandy to polycount ratio is a little whacked.