New moderators!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 22, 2000
Originally posted by alien8
I've seen your responsibility that you've displayed in your general postings, as well as #planetunreal, and these forums are in great hands.

Who are you kidding :D
(j/k) :)

Aug 7, 2000
Though only 2 of the 4 people I voted for became moderator.......congrats to the new moderators!!!........And now I want the $500 you people promised me.........

-Revenant

Kaz

Godlike Drunken Spammer
Jun 21, 2000
California
Quote from earlier that day........[Ci]Skumboy|PuF
"All those new moderators are m0s...all of PuF knew it shoulda been me" ;) :D :)

There ya have it..skum is talkin sh!te behind your backs ;)

Discamler: anyone that took this seriously needs help :)

Kaz

DedMeat

Dapper Rat
May 9, 2000
Great Britain
Congrats guys...I voted for three of you, but I'm not saying which three ;)

I would say the vote went well, I'm sure y'all do a great job.

Kilham

Lost in RL
Oct 11, 2000
Scotland
clanrsu.com
Hi Morety & Co.
This is the best, most intelligent (well, usually) and certainly the maddest forum i've seen and I wish you all good luck - and - just keep it this way!

BTW who was allowed to vote? not that i'm complaining:)

Arcturus

Not From Bloody Starcraft
Jan 23, 2000
Totally Not Korhal IV
w00t

Congratulations on the new moderation-ness (that's not a word, is it?) dudes! Two out of four of my votes were bang on. Not saying which ones, tho :)

Ya never know, one day I might be moderating these forums */me looks at everyone shuddering*

:)

Butress

The Bearer of Humpage
Jan 13, 2000
Visit site
Congratulations Mates.

The Bearer of Humpage blesses all m0derators with MMMMMonster humpage. j00 deserve it.

|30\/\/ |)0\/\//\/ 70 7]-[3 1337 /\/3\/\/ /\/\0|)3|2470|2$ !!

I wish j00 well with j00r new duties and powers.

Now, which one of j00 do I hit up to get rid of this chef guy...for a new and improved look. :)

*Butress HumpXorZ

TWD

Cute and Cuddly
Aug 2, 2000
Salt Lake City UT
members.lycos.co.uk
Okay jokes aside although it would have been great if you choose me for one of the new moderators, I think that climing up two levels in PuF is enough for this time.

Some may think that some of these things that happen are bad and stuff, but really these things, like the whole sky matter and Yellow5 not moderating anymore, are only makeing PuF stronger and a better place to be.

Also I'm considered a peon? I'm insulted! j/k

Mar 6, 2000
London
www.mox-guild.com
Two Levels?

There are levels?
How do we know what level we are?
How do we change levels ?, is there some type of forum elevator/lift/staircase that I've been missing?

Do we get special powers or followers when we hit level 9 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.