name change

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Nines

With Rage Alive
Oct 12, 2004
Sweden
No no, don't change his name to that, it should be {FF}-[Mutt]-, and i want mine to be {FF}-[T!T@N]-. :) We're in the same clan you see...

Last edited:

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
I recommend that anyone joining a clan should add their tag to their custom status line or to their signature. There's no way we can keep up with the many thousands of people on these forums who want to change names each time they join/leave a clan.

Nines

With Rage Alive
Oct 12, 2004
Sweden
I don't think we'll leave the clan...
Is it really so much trouble to change a name?! :(

EDIT: i will talk to my fellow clan members about it...

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
No, it's not much trouble to change one name but hundreds and thousands get out of hand. I always try to discourage people from using clan names in their registered name though because those things change.

If you decide that you really want to change it - let me know. I'll take care of it.

Enfyrneaux

Apr 4, 2002
Later this afternoon
Visit site
Here ya go!
6649918.jpg