Whats your favorite weapon from any game?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Moofis

May 20, 2004
OOOOOH the vortex. I love that weapon. but my favorite is probably the duel enforcers from UT99

Dr.Dillman

Mapper in Training
Jun 8, 2004
Here
Really though. The dual anything (primary weapons) always kicks. Even the dual assult rifles in 2k4. I am reminded of the ass whoop value and coolnest factor of dual Beretta's in 'Max Payne' anyone know what i mean?

Moofis

May 20, 2004
Duel assult rifles arent that great cause they are WEAK but any other duel weapons that dont totally blow are good :p

vladi321

Jun 27, 2004
i guess it would be between Q2 BFG, Vortex launcher of Chaos and the rail gun from any of the quakes and Chaos.

Xzen

Jun 13, 2004
ASMD Shock Rifle from Unreal Tournaments :shock:
Rocket Launcher from Unreal Tournaments :rl:
Hyperblaster from Quakes
Plasma Rifle from Dooms

:2thumb: gimmie those 4 and i will rape :2thumb:

Kaithofis

The Seldom Seen Kid
I kinda like the penetrating feeling of the Turbo Laser, too bad it's not that strong however. Then of course mini rocket launcher, Yichus, Flare cannon, Super Sheep Launcher, Holy Handgrenade, mainly everything from every Worms title.
Also burning dozens of citizens at a time with the Flamethrower in Vice City feels good.

Moofis

May 20, 2004
Xzen said:
ASMD Shock Rifle from Unreal Tournaments :shock:
Rocket Launcher from Unreal Tournaments :rl:
Hyperblaster from Quakes
Plasma Rifle from Dooms

:2thumb: gimmie those 4 and i will rape :2thumb:

DOOM PLASMA RIFLE OWNZ NUFF SAID! Sorry just had to spit that out

Zergling

Jul 28, 2004
Norman, OK (USA)
Alternate Fire mod v1.1 BFG For Quake 3!

BFG From altfire mod for q3:a. Hit alt key... it sets a bomb use it at maximimum 200 ammo and you will see an explosion the size of a football field not even excessive overkill rocket launcher for q3 :rl: get in its way. :D BOOOOOOM! you will here when you hit it teleport out as you see a blue vortex explosion cover everything it can reach... no figure of speech :lol: .i remember it... get sometimes up to 8-13 kills from it 1 shot of altfire with fully loaded ammo. :eek2:

Wookiee

Lets Rock
Aug 4, 2004
hellooooo...

noone said... rocketlauncher from Doom?
or super shotgun from doom 2?
actually the best weapon would have to be the shrinker from Duke Nukem 3d

Oh and that machine gun rocket layuncher thingy in Duke Nukem 3D

The devastator... also awesome

soyrico

Apr 2, 2000
Visit site
what a flak monkey

bcwood16 said:
Flak gun!!

I just love running right up to some unexpecting dude \ or bump right into someone on a corner and FIRE! Its just the way they usually explode, most of the bits go shooting off in the direction the gun was pointing, followed by streeks of blood :)

Thats so sweet. Gota love the sound effects that come with it.

Personally I prefered it from original UNREAL :) wasnt as good in UT99, but nearly back just as good in UT2K4 :) made my day when i saw that

dude you must play novice people always see that comin' and you can get headhunter and flak monkey 100 spread 179 kills 5 deaths doble kill x6 multi kill x4 mega kill x 2 ultrakill x1 monster kill x0-1 ludicrus kill 0-1 and HOLY **** x 0-1 in novice

Last edited by a moderator:

-]RONO[-_666

Apr 28, 2004
Keyonte, look at the date these posts were made. :p

But...

UT1's Shock Rifle.

Last edited by a moderator:

LEDx0rz

The most brilliant man that ever lived
Sep 28, 2004
Philidelphia
mine has to be the shovel from SMOD for half-life 2, i could beat people over the head with that all day.

This looked easy, but I've got three out of it, anyway.

First, my own invention, dubbed by Parser the ShibbyBlaster.We made this lil baby fooling around with ingame script modifications in UT99 with WeaponLord.Believe you me, the Original Razorjack's Altfire blades are quite imposing and lethal when they float across the landscape drunkenly in waves of 50+ blades.It's like watching a living meatgrinder.

Second:The Cerebral Bore, Turok 2. Simple reason. Best headshot, EVER.

And last but not least...another old Favorite, this one directly from WeaponLord. The SAS Shotgun.What can I say, I enjoy 20-shell firing capacity with one pull of the trigger, even if I have to reload the damn thing immediately.Quite possibly the messiest shell weapon I've ever used. Beautiful.

And there you have it, my picks. For some reason, energy weapons fail to turn me on. 'Course, if they did, the Doom Plasma would be somewhere in there. Nothin' like the original, after all.

Joebo3

The Master Baiter
Feb 9, 2006
A magical land. A.K.A. Ohio
good god people the Cerebral bore from turok 2!!! You locked on to a guy's brain and fired a homing shot that drilled out brains and blood from the guy's head and ended by blowing his head off!!