about that nIX guy from up

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
At least, i came up with the info that he don't own the game. I don't care for the rest either. What he posted on up that i pasted here was on a up thread (wich is now closed) about UP and nalicity.

Swanky

Natural Born Killer - Yoshi!
Jan 29, 2004
Germany
www.swankl.de.vu
Oh yeah that's the story with the problem in the community again...

The whole thing began when I rated one of Mell's map with a zero, seen by the screens (which obviously showed the whole map), and fluffymike began spamming on my maps, that they'd be lame and stuff, meant as revenge comments (later on hidden behind cheap things of his opinion as a sniper player - we all know the difference don't we?), oh yeah and nix just made some "repair work" on the ratings.
However, he IS a bit wierd, yet not really unfriendly, although I do admit you often have to tell him what is right and what to do best.
And he was banned on UP, yet he hasn't changed afterall... He once told me he'd be off to tidy up his room, but then he asked me about a map or so and then, 5 minutes later I asked if he wouldn't be off to clean up. He had forgotten about it. :lol: :eek:
And he doesn't read what you have written a couple of posts above (and he is NOT the only one who does it :/), which is, 'nuff said, sad, cause you'll often get misratings and stuff as a result.

Last edited:

XepptizZ

What are you lookin at...
May 17, 2004
In solitude
Kantham said:
Time for him to learn.
:lol: , Like Mell, he never does. He's one of the Few weird guys around who colour things up a bit. But he isn't a person to talk with in a thread as he reads the latest post with one eye shut or something.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Yeah. He just want his post count bigger. I already saw angel mapper saying some thing like "will you read the thread once in a while ffs nIX"

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
niX got banned from UP forums. I do belive it really was a worthy.
Anyone know why?

ReD_Fist

Sep 6, 2004
Michigan
because he TRIES to act cool online, because he aint cool at home, or ,because he can map, he's trying to be obnoctiouse to get in or piss off the top mappers, wich he aint.

Hort

Dec 24, 2004
Nix had plenty of chances to behave but his maturity level got the best of him one time too many. ;)

Manticore

Official BUF Angel of Death (also Birthdays)
Staff member
Nov 5, 2003
Optimum Trajectory-Circus of Values
Bot_40 said:
Well said. Though I always get critisised in rl for sitting on the fence, site bashing is rather pointless and fails to achieve anything really :p
Personally I think what happens here stays here at NC. What happens at UP is up to the guys at UP.

So he's gone; big deal........

ReD_Fist

Sep 6, 2004
Michigan
I would like to know why that 2.5 score was removed from MartinW map, isn't being unfair, fair, at nalicity?

I give em no comment or score or even ever download his maps, he's a snood to the umpth degree.