Jailbreak-BK-Mappack

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

G.Lecter

Registered Tester
Dec 31, 2004
Spain
www.oscarcrego.com
Most of the maps are finished already but Bloodyboy keeps polishing them now and then. However, they have been built and tested using our last internal version of the mod so they're unlikely to come out until the next Beta/Final of Jailbreak is released... and there isn't any specific release date for that afaik... :rolleyes:

I've played some of the maps and I can say everyone will find something of their taste in the pack... I love the ports of JB-Grudge, SpaceLego, Arboria and Talaeron. :)

DannyMeister

UT3 Jailbreak Coder
Dec 11, 2002
Bolivar, Missouri
Well, it's got dependencies now on newer JB code than is currently availalble to the public. Fortunately I've gotten back into working on that code so we can progress towards getting this all into the hands of players. :) P.S. If you are interested in JB mapping we can of course get you hooked up with our internal beta code.

Bloodyboy

UT3 JB Mapper
Jan 18, 2010
France
I don't know since some JB nembers are really go to jail. :lock:

Anyway it's an old mappack, I'll start a new one: more crazy, more maps and more executions!
(I could convert these maps into CTF if there is no release until summer holidays)

Last edited:

Bloodyboy

UT3 JB Mapper
Jan 18, 2010
France
Main preview contains few outdated screenshot, example:
v73q.jpg