anyone wanna get a game together?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

PETsnake

www.p3t.org bitch
Feb 25, 2004
i'd like to get a game together once a month or so, about 14 players. Consider this the sign up sheet. I'll post players and possible dates edited into this top post. I'll set up a vent server too.

-snake, gerbil, flamingo, owl, crow

we'd be willing to get together once a month atleast, who else?

pfk 2k

Nov 20, 2008
hey

i would like to get a game together i heard ppl used to play on wednesday's but id like to play so ill check back in here to see if you set a day i use x fire to get the servers now i still see 3 servers but no players

nb_steel

Kill Xmp I Kill ¥ØÚ!!!
Aug 23, 2005
Im there. My dad doesn't check the forums, but he'll def. be there. Whens the date?

PETsnake

www.p3t.org bitch
Feb 25, 2004
hey guys, looks like we're gonna shoot for an end of october game. I'll post more details shortly

PETsnake

www.p3t.org bitch
Feb 25, 2004
next sunday 11.8.09 , i'll put the word out and send out installs, anyone have an xmp install link? thanks.