Critical Error when trying to use the server browser.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

BoneofFear

The American Dying Machine
Jul 14, 2004
IN DA CHOPPA!
www.myspace.com
I installed U2XMPCE today and everything works fine till I get into the server browser then the game crashes leaving me with this error.Yet oddly enough if I leave Google's Chrome browser on,the server browser's fine.Did I install it wrong or something?

||
\/

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
No Label

CPU: GenuineIntel PentiumPro-class processor @ 2400 MHz with 2045MB RAM
Video: NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT (8048)

BrowserMonkey Transient.UIConsole0.BrowserMonkey0 (Function U2.BrowserMonkey.QueryFinished:002D) Runaway loop detected (over 1000000 iterations)

History: FFrame::Serialize <- UObject::processEvent <- (BrowserMonkey Transient.UIConsole0.BrowserMonkey0, Function U2.BrowserMonkey.QueryFinished) <- UObject::processDelegate <- FTcpLink::ReceivePendingData <- FTcpLink::poll <- AMasterServerClient::poll <- AMasterServerLink::execPoll <- UObject::processEvent <- (MasterServerClient Entry.MasterServerClient0, Function IpDrv.MasterServerLink.Tick) <- AActor::Tick <- TickAllActors <- ULevel::Tick <- (NetMode=0) <- TickLevel <- UGameEngine::Tick <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop

Build: Jan 19 2004 14:03:03
Log file:\\MegaMonkey\Vol1\Projects\U2XMP\Logs\USERPC_Administrator_20081230051759.log
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

BoneofFear

The American Dying Machine
Jul 14, 2004
IN DA CHOPPA!
www.myspace.com
You can use my solution:
http://forums.beyondunreal.com/showpost.php?p=2169741&postcount=14

Or try GreatEmerald's thread:
http://forums.beyondunreal.com/showthread.php?t=180686

And remember some of us play every Wednesday at 8PM EST on the Chapter 1 server :)

BTW very interesting theory about the Google thingy... I have no idea why it would make a difference though. Perhaps a coincident?

Yeah I did the stuff in Great Emerald's thread,worked for one play then the same error,I'll try your solution.