UE3 - UDK Music Tech Student looking for a map for me to add all sounds/music

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

guitarsbard

Oct 16, 2011
I am a noob here. Im in my 3rd year doing Music Technology at uni and Im doing a udk games module where I take a level in udk and design all of the sound within it in terms of both music and sound design. I have scowered the internet high and low to find some .udk map files + packages for me to open and run in udk so I can add all of the sound but to absolutely no luck. I would be very greatful if anyone could point me in the right direction or could kindley share any maps which you have. I am obviously not going to charge for putting the sound to it and I have to have it completed in around 5 weeks time so at the end I will give which ever map I use back and you may decide to use the sounds designing yourself? I anticipate to get a good grade in this module and put a lot of time and effort into it and I would be very appriciative!!! I will not pass on your map or leave it unattended on any computers.

I am not looking for absoultuely huge / really complicated maps and I probably wont use any maps which are simply just one small room. Anythign inbetween I will gladly consider!

Post here or email me at joebard@gmail.com with any info. Thanks! (also if you are going to upload....try and not send me .exe files as I cannot easily open these on the uni computers. zip em up!

Thanks

Odedge

Keeper of Tutorials
May 26, 2009
www.odedge.com
I don't map in UDK, but if all else fails, you can try taking the Deck map, make your own version of it and use that as a base level.