serious thread seriously serious

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

scudsukah-:-)

*nuked*
Jan 23, 2001
maryland, usa#1
Visit site
whats up with this new aimbot that beats cshp? is it true? is it false? rumors? anyone encounter this bot?
we think someone is getting past the cshp2 file on daves room server his handle is "unreal" oddly enough!
also encountered a player where he didnt seem to get hurt for the first few seconds of fire!! dont know if this is a cheat or not but this is a T3 server maybe lag? but i doubt it !! his handle was "doug" i know this isnt the right forum but this is where the brainiacs hang out so i hacked back in to ask... dont bann me until you answer please!! thanx Im asking for an innnocent bystandard so if you have beef with me take it up with me but please answer for dave's sake not mine thanx!!