wont play

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

TurdDrive

sam k
Oct 31, 2008
WALES
i installed infiltration and well i have no signs of it any where in game? i cant even open it in the editor, any help?

1st u must install unrealtournament and patch 4.36 then install infiltration in unrealtournament folder! Then will works :)
Infiltration is total conversion of unrealtournament.Best realistic game i ever play and now have batter grafic 2 :D
it s batter for yoou if u download http://freeweb.t-2.net/soultaker/infiltration%20files/INFILTRATION%20UT%20MOD%20DOWNLOAD/Infiltration%20%20v2.90%20with%20psytex/infiltration%202.9.zip here you got psytex in and just unzip in ut folder.go to ut/system folder and run infiltration.exe or INFplay.exe :) U can create shortcut 2

Last edited: