TK'ing pricks

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Mercie

Jan 18, 2005
Okay. In all honesty, I am the middle man. I am impartial. As much flack as I give cracwhore, I really do respect who he is. Geo and UN are also great people as I have grown fond of both thier knowhow and sociality.

Pipe, on the otherhand, is also a very nice guy. Granted, you have to b e on his not bad side to know this, but none the less a good guy.

Pipe was worng it what he did, I was wrong in pissing off kitty.cat (Still, I won't back down from a fight, Especially a ***** type this ***** type that fight) But don't let it get to you. Teamkills are over the top, but just talking and typing is nothing oyu can't just ignore.

As me, I say that Pipe's opinions are not that of DbD. Gunnie, LGman, Eternity, my apologies. Geo, UN, again, my apologies. cracwhore... ;)

Last edited:

keihaswarrior

Jan 7, 2003
Seattle
keihaswarrior.home.icq
This isn't the first time this has happened either. I am just glad something has finally been done about these lamers. With a small community like this, we can't afford to be tolerant of this abusive online behavior.

Since Shan is so hard to get ahold of, and because these things usually happen on his servers, I hope he will grant admin rights to a respectable and trustworthy player who is very active and available to correct incidents like this quickly. With an admin around, lamers like these wouldn't be so bold.

Thanks geo.

Mercie

Jan 18, 2005
At the moment, a few of us including Shan, Keihas, UN are sorting this whole thing out. So, hang tight, I'll see about an update when I can.

Pipe_Dream

3-time World Champion Bowler
Oct 22, 2004
Portland, OR
Mercie said:
At the moment, a few of us including Shan, Keihas, UN are sorting this whole thing out. So, hang tight, I'll see about an update when I can.

LMFAO!!! Some of you people need to get lives. I'm over it. I'm embarrassed
to admit I'm actually participating in this discussion.

Derelan

Tracer Bullet
Jul 29, 2002
Toronto, Ontario
Visit site
Pipe_Dream said:
LMFAO!!! Some of you people need to get lives. I'm over it. I'm embarrassed
to admit I'm actually participating in this discussion.
Hey! You can't do that, just come in here and write a post along the lines of "I am too worthy to be arguing"! Thats NTKB's job!

Pipe_Dream

Oct 22, 2004
Portland, OR
My nick at that time was Pat. Dunno why I thought of 'Pat' it just came to mind while juggling 3 tennis balls and a hightop Air Jordan sneaker. You see I lost the other shoe. One shoe was in my care while lost and the other was off to market. I'm not sure what happened next, ask Geo.

Edit Ok, this is really my last post on this subject. See link above ;)

Edit2 Ok, not "above" it's kinda up and over(or behind).

Last edited:

Pipe_Dream

Oct 22, 2004
Portland, OR
This is gonna hurt, but here it goes. I apologize to all of the PR guys for the last couple of years that I’ve been an a$$. I apologize for wearing your tags and going out of my way to be a d1ck. Anyway, I’m not doing this because I want rights back to servers, I really don’t care about that sh1t. Besides, I'm never gonna be able to control myself enough to not TK at times. I’m just becoming exhausted with the foolishness.

keihaswarrior

Jan 7, 2003
Seattle
keihaswarrior.home.icq
Pipe_Dream said:
... I apologize to all of the PR guys ... I’m just becoming exhausted with the foolishness.
Wow, I am speechless
hellfrozeover.png

and
pigs_fly.jpg

Uh, thanks I guess. Hopefully this is the end of all the 'foolishness.'

Last edited:

keihaswarrior

Jan 7, 2003
Seattle
keihaswarrior.home.icq
Nukeproof said:
Beers on me, if that's really the end of the feud... :)
It was never a feud. We never attacked or harrassed them, whereas it became their mission to harass us in whatever way possible. For a feud, the battle has to be two-way IMO.

Examples of their antics:
Intentional TKing to ruin games.
Changing names and reconnecting to avoid getting vote kicked.
Following PR members to other servers to TK them.
Using PR clan tags and/or names while TKing to soil our good name.
Using PR names while on TeamSpeak.
Registering account after fake account on our forums.
Spamming and posting harassment messages on our forums.

PR did none of these things. Some of the INF community seemed to regard this as a simple feud between them and us, which it wasn't. This seems to be a large reason why they were allowed to harass us for so long before getting the admin treatment.

Pipe_Dream

Oct 22, 2004
Portland, OR
keihaswarrior said:
We never attacked or harrassed them, whereas it became their mission to harass us in whatever way possible. For a feud, the battle has to be two-way IMO.

While all of the ‘antics’ you listed are true, we didn’t throw the first blow. I’m not going to go in to it here. Ask me on TS sometime and I’ll tell you what brought us (me and a few others) to the point where our mission to harass you became our mission. This didn’t just start a year ago. When 2.9 first came out, before I was a member of DbD, me and a few others were always talked down to and slammed by a couple of your guys. Finally, I said ‘fuk it’ and took to the offense. And here we are today….