Comvoicepack 3 looking for actors (accents)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Taque

Custom User Title
Dec 3, 2002
PARIS
www.mpclan.com
Is this a "Stereotypes" pack? If not, as a Canadian, I feel it necessary to point out that our "accent" is ... well, a stereotype because NOBODY I KNOW says "man doon" or "frag oot." :p

Edit: LOL Oriental, Bushie. Too bad Toadie isn't still around. :eek:

Last edited:

Vega-don

arreté pour detention de tomate prohibée
Mar 17, 2003
Paris suburbs
Visit site
the brit voice is already in pack 2
who did the french voice? because if he has the southern accent its not a standart french ! and if its damien W its a girl voice :p

NTKB

Banned
Aug 25, 2001
New Jersey, U.S.A.
Which french voice? LMAO If you mean french3 that was FrenchFrog doing his canadian french. Its not suposed to sound like you france guys :p And no, this will not be a steoreotype voicepack, its a multinational joinmt operations voicepack. When the UN or NATO sends out MNJO teams they consists of memebers of all different countrys who speak a common language; english. Hence hte desire to add some more english voices in the game.

And the british voice in voicepack "1" was not really british sounding. I would like someone to add the british "slang" to the mix.

CFA

The Cult Of Personalities
Apr 23, 2004
i made a VP awhile ago. it sounded pretty corny but then again, it wasnt completely done right.Odie supported it on his server for awhile but removed it for unknown reasons.it is still supported on the DbD server.

the only problem is that i just erase my comp a month ago and lost my copy of the VP.If your interested in redoing it, there is a couple of people who may still have it.Odie might still have it,Harrm has it,jazz has it, and {GD}Wolfe should have it(hes the one who made it). you canb also get it from dbd server and clean it from your cash.i should warn you, its a bit cold hearted and sounds ugly.the title of it can be:the american who jst doesnt give a flying Fock:eek:r your typical stoner :) also the only person who has said "fire in the hole" for "frag out".ill work on making a newer, more cold hearted VP.

Last edited:

Vega-don

arreté pour detention de tomate prohibée
Mar 17, 2003
Paris suburbs
Visit site
{GD}NTKB said:
Which french voice? LMAO If you mean french3 that was FrenchFrog doing his canadian french. Its not suposed to sound like you france guys :p And no, this will not be a steoreotype voicepack, its a multinational joinmt operations voicepack. When the UN or NATO sends out MNJO teams they consists of memebers of all different countrys who speak a common language; english. Hence hte desire to add some more english voices in the game.

And the british voice in voicepack "1" was not really british sounding. I would like someone to add the british "slang" to the mix.

ok so please correct the name in the pack because it is not "french"
its "french canadian" or "canadian"... a french speacking english will sound very different from a quebequois ;)

Taque

Custom User Title
Dec 3, 2002
PARIS
www.mpclan.com
Yes, the quebecois will sound very different in an English accent than French french. Don, what exactly is "standard" french? :p I personally like the French from the south better. :eek:

NTKB

Banned
Aug 25, 2001
New Jersey, U.S.A.
OK FYI, they are NOT gonna be labled "French German etc" they are gonna continue the english label line. So the first one in the new pack will be english5 in the menu, then english6, etc. Only by lsitening and knowing the accents will you tell where they are from.

CFA

The Cult Of Personalities
Apr 23, 2004
here is a sample of my new voice pack im making. it might not be acceptable to some people but it is extremely emotional and very serious sounding.

http://rapidshare.de/files-en/503058/108/IneedbackupNOW.wav

edit:i think im gonna make it all the "pissed off" sound.all the voice packs sound to plain. an emotional soldier pinned between massive gunfire and a hard place is gonna be cursing his head off.especially if its an american soldier.i hear many people curse and i even curse myself on TS,this is the way the game should sound.when someone is about to throw a grenade somewhere, they dont just say "frag out". they say " FRAG OUT. GET THE **** OUT OF THERE" . when a sick cold blooded bastard kills someone,he wouldnt just say "Hostile Down". he would say" I JUST BLEW THAT GUYS ****ING HEAD OFF!HELL YEAH!" "HAHA NO COOKIE FOR YOU BITCH!" things of this nature. either way , this VP will be published and supported on at least 1 server.

i am sorry for cursing so much, im just trying to give you a feel for it.if you think about it, you know i have a point.this game is going every direction to be professional, its about time we got some professional sounding Voice packs. even if i have to injure myself to feel pain and make this VP sound real, its gonna be my greatest work in a game EVER!

if you like scarface, your gonna love this. this is the official scarface voicepack made by a friend of mine.its made for UT, but hey, you can make it for INF too!.

http://www.rosebum.com/~watts/scarface.zip

Last edited: