Xbox/Playstation/DS/Wii/Steam Friend Codes

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

JaFO

bugs are features too ...
Nov 5, 2000
iridium said:
Your browser (in most instances) sends a language tag to every webpage you visit. That's how it can localise it for you.
I doubt they do or Firefox somehow doesn't send the language-tag anymore.
Not that it matters though. It's funny and stupid at the same time (translations tend to sound rather stupid most of the time in games).

Peavey

Rattus Norvegicus
Jul 17, 2001
Well the 360 keeps freezing up when playing Xbox games :hmm: When we get it back I'm going to register an Xbox Live account on the original Xbox and transfer it over to the 360 next time I'm at my dad's. That way if I wanna play an Xbox game and someone else is on the 360, I can still play Halo 2 or Ghost Recon 2 or something on the original Box.

Last edited:

ZenPirate

Living Legend (and moderator)
Nov 21, 2000
New York
Nintendo DS: Friend Code thread

This thread is only for posting friend codes for wifi enabled DS games. Game discussion should be done in other threads. :)

MarioKart DS:

Animal Crossing
Name: Aaron
Town: foosball
2491-7378-0331

Last edited:

Airmoran

Construct
Nov 9, 2004
Mario Kart:

Animal Crossing:
Name: Airmoran
Town: Rubacava
4982-7693-8882

You may now e-harrass me.

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com
Yeah, I got a DS for Christmas too, but I havn't gotten to go online with it yet because I don't have a wireless router, and nobody in my area around my place has one either.:hmm: I plan on playing it at work Tuesday though.:D

missPoopShoot

voodoo rage
Jul 13, 2003
Cambridge, UK
Visit site
BillyBadAss said:
I havn't gotten to go online with it yet because I don't have a wireless router, and nobody in my area around my place has one either.:hmm: I plan on playing it at work Tuesday though.:D

Same here :D Not playing it at your work though... that would just be strange. Still, I've ordered Animal Crossing from Play-Asia, fingers crossed should be here soon. And I also have Mario Kart - once I get online, I'll edit this post.