Runestorm Rooks Keep. Anyone even slightly interested?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Hideinlight

May 12, 2008
It's releasing in a few days, June 14th.

Will come with mutator/mod support and you'd be able to use the UDK editor to make levels.

Basically UT with swords and magic, running on an updated UDK platform.

Hideinlight

May 12, 2008
Bought it, doesn't disappoint. Everything you wish UT3 had in terms of options, features this game has and more. From the makers of Ballistics for UT2004.
If people would get behind this game, it could jump start the whole UT modding scene again.

1nTFttq.jpg

vb4gnC9.jpg

6IfQ6HH.jpg

w78wfDW.jpg

Last edited:

Arnox

UT99/2004 Mod Crazy
Mar 26, 2009
Beyond
I looked at some previews a long time ago when they were developing it and it didn't seem to catch my eye. Who know? Maybe it's better now.

Hideinlight

May 12, 2008
I looked at some previews a long time ago when they were developing it and it didn't seem to catch my eye. Who know? Maybe it's better now.

It's pretty good, but can become much better if it were to gain enough support.
All the features and core game-play is in place.

Arnox

UT99/2004 Mod Crazy
Mar 26, 2009
Beyond
It's pretty good, but can become much better if it were to gain enough support.
All the features and core game-play is in place.

Well, all I know is that Ballistic Weapons is really awesome so I'm definitely willing to give these guys the benefit of the doubt.