Borderlands 2: 870 Bazillion Guns

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Kyllian

if (Driver == Bot.Pawn); bGTFO=True;
Aug 24, 2002
kyllian.deviantart.com
I just hope the missions aren't so absurdly spread out.
I didn't mind doing them, but it got old having to do Mission A at the far north side, Mission B at the far south, Mission C off to some other extreme, then having to repeat with the next set that didn't come to your attention until the first set was done

[NBK]Rattman

Goo God
Feb 22, 2005
nbkillas.com
I just hope the missions aren't so absurdly spread out.
I didn't mind doing them, but it got old having to do Mission A at the far north side, Mission B at the far south, Mission C off to some other extreme, then having to repeat with the next set that didn't come to your attention until the first set was done

A least you could catch a ride...lol

Arnox

UT99/2004 Mod Crazy
Mar 26, 2009
Beyond
What if, as an easter egg of sorts, they put in a thinly disguised Shock Rifle as an alien weapon?

That would be pretty cool shout-out IMAO but I don't know how well it would do in an actual Borderlands firefight. Then again...

*enemy crouches behind cover*
*player shock combos him from behind his precious cover*
*cue auto-taunt*

Last edited:

HedgeMaster

May 3, 2009
Must have! Hope it doesn't come out any time soon, as I already have too many good games to play :p