Anyone having problems with Battlefield 2??

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

geogob

Koohii o nomimasu ka?
yurch said:
As far as servers go, the BF series require MONSTER machines.

With those huge maps filled with vehicles and 64 players, no doupt about it :eek:

Derelan said:
For those of you who would like to have controls different than the default ones, GOOD LUCK!

It's funny how little to no problem I had customising almost every key in that game. The only thing that annoyed me was that I had to unbind everything to make the keys available. Other than that, no problem.

Last edited:

Derelan

Tracer Bullet
Jul 29, 2002
Toronto, Ontario
Visit site
geogob said:
It's funny how little to no problem I had customising almost every key in that game. The only thing that annoyed me was that I had to unbind everything to make the keys available. Other than that, no problem.

Yeah, my point exactly. Except I use the numpad, so I also had to screw around in the ini files.