Unreal with a TNT2

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com
My friend just got Unreal and when you use D3D with his TNT2 the text is all crazy. Does anyone know how to fix this?

------------------
I'll eat your gun lead and sh*t out No.2 pencils!

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com
Oh yeah! I forgot about the TNT driver problem. Thanks!

bullet2.gif

I'll eat your gun lead and sh*t out No.2 pencils!

Jihad

Jun 9, 2000
Visit site
I'm running Unreal 225 on a 32MB TNT2 (Diamond Viper v770) using D3D mode, and I get the screwy text, too -- the menu text looks like broken teeth or something, about half of the letters are missing.

I also get some really strange behavior when I try to get to the Advanced Options menu, the worst part being that I can't *see* the Advanced Options menu... if I try to view the menu it screws things up to the point that I actually have to smack the reset button.

The really wierd thing is that the in-game text (messages, scoreboard) is fine. Thankfully, the Unreal Technology page has that awesome console commands list, so you can change game parameters from the console rather than the Advanced Options menu... but a working menu system that displays all the text properly would be nice ;)

BTW, I'm using the nVidia v5.22 Detonator 2 drivers.

[This message has been edited by Jihad (edited 06-09-2000).]

Status
Not open for further replies.