AgentSmith, I am sorry!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

MrTicky

Nov 13, 1999
Perth, WA, Australia
Visit site
If n e one has a INF clan than is "army type" plz tell me. I'm not really an agent, just a sniper.

Agent Smith, I am terribly sorry.

------------------
_-={MrTicky}=-_

Loyal to INFILTRATION!
As long as I live!

MrTicky

Nov 13, 1999
Perth, WA, Australia
Visit site
CTF-Face/ CTF Lava-Giants

are my favs

CTF-Face is good, but I dont use the sniper nests, I use a very clever spot, that good snipers would use

It has a good view, good cover, and no one will even guess!

Hail AUSSIE snipers! /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

------------------
_-={MrTicky}=-_

Loyal to INFILTRATION!
As long as I live!

MrTicky

Nov 13, 1999
Perth, WA, Australia
Visit site
But my only disappointment is the zooming in, it takes 1.5 secs to zoom in to 1000X on a robar sniper rifle. If the INF team fixes that problem I can probably kill people quicker! /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

And nah, I never use the PSG, to high kickup, too little damage (gotta aim for those PUNY heads with 600X zoom... Bah!), too short range zoom (600X), and doesnt sound good /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

But, DA ROBAR! is da best weapon in INF 2.71!
But could be better with Instant Zoom!

Cheers!

------------------
_-={MrTicky}=-_

Loyal to INFILTRATION!
As long as I live!