DavidM...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

DavidM

Designer
Oct 28, 1999
www.muenni.ch
"If he even takes the time to answer mapping question from a complete stranger then he gets my respect anyway."

I'm testing tons of maps i get sent every day 0_o

DeeperShade

Banned
Dec 8, 2000
www.tar-valon.com
Originally posted by DavidM
i guess you didnt get it :p

"turn a cliffy on someone" = ignore someone

Nah, your better at doing a DavidM.

"doing a DavidM" = Attacking shinigami because he stood against the distribution of Unreal2 Alpha, the attacks upon legend and then acting like a child when he gets confronted Shinigami and others.

Oh, life doesnt get better than owning your lame ass :)

Last edited:

DavidM

Designer
Oct 28, 1999
www.muenni.ch
being a deep shader = never get anything and be.....
no, thats going too far

but you didnt get anything in that shini thread

DeeperShade

Banned
Dec 8, 2000
www.tar-valon.com
being a deep shader = never get anything and be.....
no, thats going too far

but you didnt get anything in that shini thread

If only you knew the truth. Well, no change there. You go on living in your strange little world where your right and everyone else doesnt matter ;) I prefer the real world.

Oh and incidentally... you seem to think you know me. Where as the truth of the matter is youve never come across me.

However, ive been watching you very closely... Your a strange person... very strange indeed :)

DeeperShade

Banned
Dec 8, 2000
www.tar-valon.com
what you didnt get....
it was not dissing him because of the u2 leak stuff 0_o

Oh i understood what you were doing.

Lets go through it shall we?

Run down of Shinigami's post.

He was saying that the Unreal2 forum is changing into the old Megaboard. Lots of bitching, whining and pissant behavoiur. He stated that the prerelease cant be compared to a finished product.
He went on about how he (being a games developer) is annoyed and frustrated at how people want to pirate games and ergo his work.

97% of the posters agreed with him.

And then you come in....

Originally posted by [TV]DavidM
that first shini post was pretty pointless, wasnt it?

looks like he wanna tell us that he's working for a company and that HE IS a proffesional developer ;)

btw: "working on the GOTY CD" = making a map for RA and be told afterwards that it will be on the goty cd :D

Now. There was no need for your post, because its bs. His post wasnt pointless, your post was. You seem to think that he is egotistical about his participation in RA and therefore his participation in GOTY....

Well here is the facts chuck. You are egotistical, selfcentered, selfrighteous and seem to think that you are holier than thou...

Grow the hell up.

DavidM

Designer
Oct 28, 1999
www.muenni.ch
its just so funny that every single post he makes is about him working for a company :D
in this case he even wrote it in capital letters..."I AM working for ...."

DeeperShade

Banned
Dec 8, 2000
www.tar-valon.com
its just so funny that every single post he makes is about him working for a company :D
in this case he even wrote it in capital letters..."I AM working for ...."

Actuall you need to check your facts. Thats the first post ive ever seen him make were he says who he's working for, and he didnt literally say 'I AM working for...'. He mentioned how annoying it is to see people asking where they can pirate GOTY and Serious Sam, which are two games he's worked on.

Oh and if you'd worked for them im sure you'd be pretty proud of yourself also (yes i know you made a map that got included onto GOTY which is why i cant understand why the hell your being so high and mighty... its not a place that suits you)

DavidM

Designer
Oct 28, 1999
www.muenni.ch
he did not even "work on the goty cd" as he said....
he made it sound like that

he mentioned that in every single ****ing post!

TWD

Cute and Cuddly
Aug 2, 2000
Salt Lake City UT
members.lycos.co.uk
While I haven't read the whole thread this is what i have to say.

DavidM knows what he is doing, but he is by no means a god. He is also a nice guys since I did e-mail him once asking for help with a little problem in my map and he replied immediatly. The thing I think that some of you hate is that he is very blunt. If he thinks your map sucks he'll say so without second thought, and in a way that is supposed to be joking etc.

Then again maybe your all jealous. I know most people are jealous of CliffyB. When I was in the Unrealed channel for utgames everyone seemed to hate him, and I came to the conclusion that is was because they couldn't get on his ownage page.

DavidM

Designer
Oct 28, 1999
www.muenni.ch
we hate cliffy because he is an arsehole

he NEVER replies to people....when ppl ask why the maps dont 0wn he just ignores them....