Advertising spam in the user comments

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately, there is no one here at the moment to tend to your request - THEY'RE ALL DEAD! :lol: No, really. This area has been inactive and showing obvious signs of neglect. I also admit that I wasn't able to keep my promise in keeping this site alive so now it's being eaten up by spammer-creeps.

BTW, nice AirfightUT avatar. :tup: By any chance you have any knowledge of online Airfight servers or AirRace maps that actually exist? :)

Last edited:

DaBeowulf

UT-mods Geek
Feb 25, 2002
Germany, near Cologne
Visit site
GTD-Carthage said:
By any chance you have any knowledge of online Airfight servers or AirRace maps that actually exist? :)
Alas, no knowledge of any existing servers, no.
And I've only two AR- maps Canyons by Crash24 and Tube which I'll attach since it's tiny in size.

Attachments

• ar-tube.zip
    33.5 KB · Views: 14
Ah, many thanks! BTW, it took me a very long time in search for the missing AirfightUT Alpha 7 patch but since someone was still active, and I'm quite happy for that person, was also kind enough to post up the missing patch. To make sure it's never lossed again, I've created multiple copies spread throughout the Internet.

Now back to on-topic, you might want to give Nemephosis a budge by e-mailing him. I don't think it's likely he'll come back though as he pretty much has vengeance against the Modsquad-killers... basically the community that reigns outside of this place.

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
I'm still around and the report link does work. I can't find the spammer creeps if no one's going to help me. :p

And it's not vengeance so much as being slightly miffed off..... ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
okay, great idea. When making a thread saying there's a problem, links to the problem are probably Good Things (tm).

Status
Not open for further replies.