I am looking for a good music video

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

MetalMickey

Banned
Jul 30, 2000
Dublin
Music videos are nothing but shameless 3 minute commercials for the RIAA. The only purpose they serve is to flog records to fat braindead slob kids who sit in front of MTV with a quarter pounder and a milkshake.

MadWoffen

Soon! ©
May 27, 2001
Belgium
www.bifff.net
Originally posted by MetalMickey
Music videos are nothing but shameless 3 minute commercials for the RIAA. The only purpose they serve is to flog records to fat braindead slob kids who sit in front of MTV with a quarter pounder and a milkshake.

Unless they have been banned or censored... :p

MadWoffen

Soon! ©
May 27, 2001
Belgium
www.bifff.net
I agree for those big bands or fat stars but IMO, I hardly see Motorhead or others similar groups have this optic. They sing to live and have money but some kept a "rock" spirit...

vedder

See This Needle? See my arm...
Jun 10, 2001
www.myextralife.com
Visit site
Originally posted by MetalMickey

Did you even watch my PJ video? Methinks not.

Chow Yun-Fat

W3RD UP
Jan 20, 2001
The Perfect Drug video is an Absinthe trip.. i was a little slow in realizing that. i was like.. hey.. its all blue.. wait.. there's a bottle that says... hey! that's absinthe! dude... everything is green now.... woah..

I think the closer video is more creative though and cooler. also we're in this together now, the aprefectcircle videos, tool videos are also really good.