New mod idea, similar to Action half-life

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
I assume you all know about action quake and action half life, well who would like to make a mod with as much action as film, if not more. The mod is called Replacement Killers...based on the hit film, plenty of explosions, weapons, player models, sparks, smoke etc...set in dingy urban areas, backstreets of china etc, new anims, gametypes and exciting stuff like that?

interested well...mail me, i need a coder, skinner/texture artist, mapper, webmaster and sound guy

FritzyTheDog@Ukonline.co.uk

Sounds cool, but you might want to change the name, I remember a mod for HL that was Nakatomi (Die Hard) and was asked by FOX to change it or receive a little visit by their lawyers :( Just a suggestion.

bullet2.gif

Shoplifters will be beaten, stabbed, and stomped. Survivors will be prosecuted.