Furious George

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

phishedNET

I ran into him in Tijuana one time, he's an agile little bugger. We were both fighting with 9 inch blades and I thought that I had the upper hand until he got tricky.

Being the monkey that he is, he flung dung at me and it hit me in the eyes. Blinded, I started to back away. That is when he inserted his knife into my thigh and knocked me to the ground. I think something shiny caught his attention then, because he ran off without finishing me.

I am lucky to be alive.

bullet2.gif

That'll learn ya!
MeetTheFreak: Quasimodo's Lair

GRaVeDiGGeR

Dec 12, 1999
Visit site
He saw a couple of throwing knifes whizzing toward him. He dodged and ran to the source of the projectiles. I was the source. We had a heated battle indeed, there i was, with but two 7 inch knifes and small pistol in my belt. I never considered using the pistol untile one of my thusts got the better of me and lodged into a tree. With one knife left, i fought for my life. Then the tricky little primate slashed and knocked the knife from my other hand, i was defenseless. I grabbed for my pistol. TOO LATE!! As i unleashed the pistol, he punched me in the face with his free paw/hand. The pistol went flying a couple of feet away. He lunged at me with a fire in his eyes that meant one thing......KILL KILL KILL. He was out for blood. However, he made a mistake, he tripped and i landed a good kick to his head and managed to grap the gun and get one shot off before I realized.....he was GONE! The little bugger had run away. He knew better than to get in a gunfight with a knife. There would be otehr days and other fights, but this fight is still the best. I wonder where that monkey went?

L_S

Nov 24, 1999
ROTLMAO x 10! Hehe...like I said, "I said it before and I'll say it again."

bullet2.gif

"Set it, and forget it." Ron Popeil, genius inventor