High school shooting:Student kills assistent principal

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
This happened in Tennessee.

One dead in Tennessee school shooting

JACKSBORO, Tennessee (CNN) -- A high school student opened fire Tuesday afternoon on a principal and two assistant principals, killing one of the men before a teacher wrestled his weapon away, the sheriff said.

The 15-year-old suspect was taken into custody, authorities said

He was taken to a juvenile facility in neighboring Scott County. Police already have taken statements from the suspect and were piecing together a motive Tuesday evening, McClellan said.

"I have no information firsthand of what type of motive or what would cause this individual to do this," McClellan told WATE, adding that the student's father had arrived at St. Mary's with a lawyer.

Waste of space, freak of the genepool. What the hell went through that miserable excuse his mind when he shot that man...

missPoopShoot

voodoo rage
Jul 13, 2003
Cambridge, UK
Visit site
NeoNite said:
This happened in Tennessee.

One dead in Tennessee school shooting

Waste of space, freak of the genepool. What the hell went through that miserable excuse his mind when he shot that man...
Is there any more info on this case? Who knows, maybe the kid was sexually abused by this man and didn't know any other way to lash out... who knows, more probably he's just a f*ck up. :S

BITE_ME

Bye-Bye
Jun 9, 2004
Not here any more
Some times kids just need to have somthing to do, So they can meet friends and talk about what is wrong in their lives.
I try to help out some kids every now and then....But some are so mad at the world that they dont care that they cause most of their own problums.

Enfyrneaux

Apr 4, 2002
Later this afternoon
Visit site
Pardon me for sounding cliche here, but I think the kid is old enough to know what he was doing. He is a danger to society and therefore must be permanently removed. Someone might think that he can be rehabilitated, but I'm inclined to think not; if he is found guilty, he should be painlessly put down. If found insane...well I shiver at the thought of the psychotropics they'll pump into him.

Pity he probably won't be executed, as he is a minor...probably will get let out of prison on parole in ten years and subsequently get shot by some vigilante.

Daedalus said:
See? This is actually a happy thing! \o/
With the exception of the fact that a man died. A man who probably left behind a family, and definitely left behind people that loved him.

Even worse is the fact that no tragic accident or disease got him; he was murdered. The amount of hatred leveled at the killer right now must be unmeasurable.

sid

I posted in the RO-me thread
and all I got was
a pink username!
Oct 20, 2005
Hasnt this happened before , I bet you guys remember the 2 kids who wrecked their school getting all kinds of arms and all and killing some staff members....what was the name of this incident??