Hate in xmp?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

S.I.X

Jul 30, 2004
Yeah. I'd say you're better off owl. But man, you know what you should do to solve the anti-pet problem? Quit pet! =P

[pet]owl

Jul 13, 2004
because i <3 them all. And pet owns you!!!!!l o l i cant snake would hunt me down in real life and kill me. that and im not exactly an arse.............most of the time :)

Stoneblind

/\°§pèçtré
Mar 18, 2004
www.clanalpha.net
Ouch.

I been banned from Myu before a while back for verbally challenging and mocking the admin during the time he was going ban happy; glad it all got resolved, but as for your case, sorry to hear about that; at least you didn't go off and type a big novel like I ended up doing, and though Myu is a popular server, there's more around. Hope you get back in sometime.

Dandeloreon1984

CXP Director
Jan 31, 2004
shifty said i was banned from myu a while back, but i do not remember it, but i think it was on accident.

-{SC}- Renamon

BigHead Bot Master
Jul 27, 2004
Poor guy, I was nearly banned once, just because I simply woulden't RUN RIGHT INFRONT OF THEIR BASE AND DIE like they wanted me too so they could win, lamers.

Smelly was nearly banned cause he managed to kill a TKer, who thought he was supreme until he got mad because he died, luckily, everybody else knew this and The Smelly Hole was saved..

People like to ban because of stupid things.

Last edited:

Mantik

Master Beta
Apr 2, 2004
Philthy
flack ho said:
yeah but no one plays on the others because they are on myu or a crappy RGB only server
and Y THE DELL DOES MYU HAVE 2 VERIONS OF DEMILUNE ON?????!!!

To specifically piss you off.

I'm going to bump BBF's server post. None of you asshats join unless there are 8 of us already on there. And nobody complains about ping. Phalanx if you join, you will complain. Because that's all you know how to do, so feel free to stay here and whine about MyU with the other people who don't know how to play XMP without having MyU's thumb in their mouth to suck on.

Everyone else, is free to join. KThx.

fireball

Reach out and torch someone
There's always our (TAU) server. The map choice is random, so there's no complaining about what's next. Only what's now ;)
Plus, we have nine mutators, including XMPSecure and the RandomMap mutator. I'd say our server gets more of a cult following than a regular popularity though, because I tend to see the same people there (like colman.. he practically live there).
And all hail the almighty lawndarts!

Apathy

The original
Apr 16, 2004
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
[BBF]Mantik said:
To specifically piss you off.

I'm going to bump BBF's server post. None of you asshats join unless there are 8 of us already on there. And nobody complains about ping. Phalanx if you join, you will complain. Because that's all you know how to do, so feel free to stay here and whine about MyU with the other people who don't know how to play XMP without having MyU's thumb in their mouth to suck on.

Everyone else, is free to join. KThx.

<applause>
Well said!

-{SC}- Renamon

BigHead Bot Master
Jul 27, 2004
fireball said:
Just because MyU is the most popular server doesn't mean it's the only one. Don't like the admins? Go somewhere else. I'm not encouraging an all-out boycott, but you do have other choices.
And you can try to make your own too.

[LNS]Jubei

DeMoN HuNTeR
Jan 22, 2004
myu used to be a good server,yesterday i tried myu again because i was bored and blasphemy
i see freefall!!!!!!!!
shame on myu
after freefall it got stuck
:lol:
poor myu
silly server

Status
Not open for further replies.