NHL Playoffs! You watching?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Bounca

Unemployed Loser
Jan 18, 2000
Visit site
Red,

NJ ended up with 103 pts at the end of the season. Dallas had 102. Close but NJ gets home ice.

About the flyers. I have been a flyers fan for quite some time. Does anyone agree with me that some major, and I mean MAJOR restructuring needs to occur? Maybe I'm overreacting, but the Flyers r great up until playoff time. Then they choke. Everytime. That automatically signals to me a leadership and management problem. Someone is not steping forward and saying the right things to get this teams hands on the cup during the playoffs. Clarke, the captains Lindros/Leclair, someone!?! Oh well, this is not the time or place for this rambling. Frag on people :(