[Japan]I finally posted all my pics I took in Japan online.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

tool

BuFs #1 mom
Oct 31, 2001
Up my ass
BillyBadAss said:
Sooooooooo............does she know she's in this relationship with you?:con:

Umm... I better ask this to avoid confusing. It is a relationship if you say it is but she says she just wants to be friends right? :con:

Yes we are seriously dating, not everyone is a horny monkey like you BBA!

missPoopShoot

voodoo rage
Jul 13, 2003
Cambridge, UK
Visit site
tool said:
Yes, they are. Human nature. I'm horny now and I'm writing a post on the internet at work!

tool said:
My wang is broken :(

But I did toss salad for her when we made dinner together this time.
You tossed a salad with your d*ck? I hope there wasn't too much vinegar in the dressing :(

tool

BuFs #1 mom
Oct 31, 2001
Up my ass
BillyBadAss said:
So when did you hook that up?

I thought I told you before in one of my earlier posts in this thread? Ooh well it doesnt matter. :) We met in college over the summer. Taking similar classes. Its not hard to meet asian girls in Washington State, there are millions of them from Korea, Hong Kong, China, Japan, and Vietnam living here. And almost all of them that goto college here go here to learn engineering or software programming. Seattle is a dream come true for nerds looking for love.

tool said:

Correct. With all the questions about a back porch and salad, I think BBA needs to eat the salad on the back porch while watching for animals.

I too, am never horny. Unless Tool is just trying to be cool like saying "Yeah, I don't smoke, that makes me cool". Inwhich case I feel embarresed then.

tool

BuFs #1 mom
Oct 31, 2001
Up my ass
I Don't smoke cigerrates, but I got nothing against smoking pot or getting completely wasted from drinking to much beer.

Last edited:

AriTheDog

frog steering expert
May 6, 2001
USA
Visit site
tool said:
Ooh yeah I almost forgot, I really like the pictures of you and your girl friend BBA. How is that marriage stuff coming along? :)

I've been meaning to show you a pic of my girl friend, she is from Hong Kong. Living in the Seattle area you get to meet a few million people from Hong Kong, Korea, Vietnam, and Japan. We met over the summer at college.

The picture isn't very good though, she looks like she eats the souls of the damned. :eek:

holy crap tool

a girlfriend!?

you are all grown up

dub

Feb 12, 2002
Some very nice pictures Billy, good stuff.

Actually, I got some questions for you Billy.

How long did you stay in Japan?
Did you work there and if so how did you get the job?
Did you learn a little japanese before you went?

Last edited:

SanitysEdge

Aspiring Astrophysicist
Question: Would I die if I visted Japan? I fear that I would go look for something to eat, then find nothing I wanted and slowly die from starvation. I am a very picky eater, but I enjoy Mexican food, American Food (Not hot dogs though, brautwurst is awesome though, but that would go under german), and I love applebees Orange Chicken thing.

Peavey

Rattus Norvegicus
Jul 17, 2001
Man those buildings look awesome. Holy crap, just... wow. This place looks amazing. I wanna go. And I wanna go to a cool Japanese night club like that. Except I don't think I'd like the aggressive girls. Did your girlfriend fight any of them for gettin all up on her man? :lol:

anaemic said:
over 10 pages and no booty? man i hate you :(

Fixed ;)

PS is it just me or do we all have yellow fever when it comes to the ladehs?

Last edited:

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com
|dub| said:
Some very nice pictures Billy, good stuff.

Actually, I got some questions for you Billy.

How long did you stay in Japan?
Did you work there and if so how did you get the job?
Did you learn a little japanese before you went?

Well I have gone 3 times now, and stay about 10 to 14 days at a time. I speak a little Japanese, but I am usually with friends that are native speakers, so it's not too much of a challenge. If you got money in hand you can pretty much get your point across. It's amazing how well that works.:p