New ut 99 files remades for ut 2004 site

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Renegadexan

Banned
Apr 17, 2004
hi this is my site http://www.ut99remakes.cjb.net/ its a site of ut 99 files remade for ut 2004 those re mostly maps and i need of u skincity to make ut 99 skins for ut2004 im sure if u guys are nice u will want :D and dont be shy to post on forum vote or what ever we even have a shoutbox no damn registation needed to vote or to download map of to talk on shoutbox but u need it for forum but anyway visit my site plz and never be shy :D u can even send me files

Renegadexan

Banned
Apr 17, 2004
yep and me Warlord and Xan Mark and there were those in ut2k3 if i get any skin ill put it on site plus i fixed all maps link for direct link only :D took away all the maps form ut1 map pack well some and added them on site as a .zip file and there is 2 mods so hope ull all my site :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Stigmata

Codepunk
Jan 31, 2004
The Sprawl
wot? yoo kant unnerstan thuh grammer uv sumwun hoo taykes thuh time too persunully spell chek thare posts? Wots rong with yoo? Or ar yoo jus beeing meen four no uparent reezun? Wy kant yoo jus bee nicer and preetned lyke its all speld corekly, dood. wot a bummmer.

btw RenegadeMark - just teasing. Welcome to BuF ;)

Renegadexan

Banned
Apr 17, 2004
There i corected some mistakes excuse me if im not a english pure race.

hi this is my site http://www.ut99remakes.cjb.net/ it's a site of ut 99 files remake for ut 2004 those files are mostly maps and i need of u , skincity to make ut 99 skins for ut2004 im sure if you guys are nice you will want and dont be shy to post on our forum,vote or whatever we even have a shoutbox no damn registation needed to vote or to download map or to talk on shoutbox but u need to register for forum but anyway visit my site plz and never be shy u can even send me files via th link: Sumbit a file

Thanatos

Oct 21, 2005
Napali Meditation Room
The Trasher said:
It'd be really cool if someone took the old Unreal1 player models and updated them to UT2004, if only because I want to see Kurgan and Dante stomp around the Tournament.

I've been doing that by skinning stock UT2004 characters and creating skins sofar I have:
Dante
Kurgan
Sonya
Gina(Still woking on)
and Ash(Just started see page 6)

I hope these skins look similar to the originals

Renegadexan

Banned
Apr 17, 2004
ya after i get some bad comments and i closed it a while after.

Wow 1st time i post in 1 year and half