New old school Smoke poll!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Who has the biggest pants?

• Total voters

Trentdaddy

Interface with me by entering my face.
Jul 12, 2002
Alabama
HERE'S ANOTHER WRONG THING! I'M NOT IN THE POLL! I AM A MIGHTY LARGE BEHMOTH OF A DRAGON WITH GARGANTUAN PANTS, AND I'M NOT EVEN BARELY ON THE LIST. Stupid humans.

Trentdaddy

Jul 12, 2002
Alabama
Not in public. But If we did had pants in public, it would be obvious it was bigger. Big dragons need big pants.

EDIT: What in the hell is up with this odd no word wrapping thing in the quick reply box?

Last edited:

Trentdaddy

Jul 12, 2002
Alabama
Well, It Seems To Be Working For Me. Unless It Changes Once You Reply.

If That Is The Case, Then:
Hello Guys, I Have Big Pants Because I Am A Dragon! And I Am Using Captial Letters By Using Shift!
Woot!

EDIT: Well hot diggidy damn. It's like the later versions of MSWord that have options to prevent all letters from being capital. I guess who ever made it that way tried to prevent people from doing it.

Last edited: