What's This???

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

FaT CaM

Not much...
Apr 5, 2002
¯\(˚_o)/¯ I DUNNO?
I hope to casually come across source code for fully licensed game engines on the internet too. Not much luck yet, I'll let you know when I get a torrent of the Source engine or something.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
UT3 Hacked,... since the game was released unfinished, this project will be for UT3 lovers to make maps, weapons, vehicles, mods, and bug fixes. This hopefully will combine the power of all UT3 coders from all clans, by sharing the project at sf.net

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
wtf I mean seriously. DO they have the sources and rights to do this? WHo's in charge o this? WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
Exactly. It's not the UT3 source code. That paragraph explains what it is.

GreatEmerald

Khnumhotep
Jan 20, 2008
Lithuania
Hmm, when you look at it from that perspective... "UT3 Open Source project ("ut3") " might just mean "Open Source Projects for UT3" written in a mild case of ingrish. The "UT3 Hacked,..." part is quite suspect, however.

Unreal4Eva

BioHazard!
May 19, 2009
Hmm, when you look at it from that perspective... "UT3 Open Source project ("ut3") " might just mean "Open Source Projects for UT3" written in a mild case of ingrish. The "UT3 Hacked,..." part is quite suspect, however.

Exactly, I find it "quite suspect" too. I don't know if they even have the license or rights to even go there in the first place!