The Good Ol Days

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Smoke39

whatever
Jun 2, 2001
I still have all the pics I stuck up here. Many of them are up in the art gallery of my site. The pie eatin' contest between Kangu and Jesus is there. :b

Postal

I apear to have lost my pin.
Nov 14, 1999
WoD.BeyondUnreal.com
I got all the old versons of WoD archived on my other computer.

The three things I miss.
1 When this place was active.
2 ModSquad, so I could go there and dl all the newest mods.
3 When people here actually made stuff.

We dont need new blood, we need the few people left here to get off their asses and do something. Then when were active, that will attact new people.

Heres what I propose.

1. Make a new section of the forum, User Reviews. Then when one of us Dls a mod, weither it be RO or a single weapon. You go to the reviews section of the forum. Post a Quick or long review(its on you) give it a score(make a standard, perhaps like the 5U system we had, ie "4.5 out of 5 U's") Have some screenies, and then other people can chip in their comments on the reviews. This will bring people to here, and make this forum usefull.

2. Yo oldskool coders, start coding again. Get Kangus, Smoke, me, etc back in the game. Ive started coding again, but I gotta get my desktop comp back before I can really test anything. If theres actually some new content here to discuss and to have would make things more interesting.

3. Simple and easy, something everyone can do. Just come here ever couple of days and post a post or 2. If youre posting outside rants and raves, keep the posts on topic, and help keep activity up. Who wants to hang out at a dead forum?

So whatda think?

The Infantry 0311 carded Military Postal Orderly.
Postal

Neuroflare

Brewer - Patriot
Jun 21, 2001
I dunno
wod.beyondunreal.com
Its an Unreal Engine game, jackass. and Im sure we all have it. So... postify your workdizzle. or at least linkify it.

Kangus and Wong are currently engrossed in one of those evil MMORPGs called WoW.

Sam Master just disappeared as far as I can tell.

Oh, an the forums are starting to turn on again, seeing as how the four of us have been posting more and more.

Smoke39

whatever
Jun 2, 2001
I didn't say it wasn't an Unreal engine game, I said it wasn't an Unreal game. Jackass. :O
I haven't released any of my stuff yet, but I'll start posting pictures an' junk if you want me to.

Smoke39

whatever
Jun 2, 2001
New on-fire effect. Looks cool in motion in-game.

Attachments

• ablaze.jpg
    ablaze.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 31

Smoke39

whatever
Jun 2, 2001
Here's the spiffed up targeting aug 'Flare mentioned.

Attachments

• AugTarget.jpg
    AugTarget.jpg
    144.6 KB · Views: 26

Neuroflare

Brewer - Patriot
Jun 21, 2001
I dunno
wod.beyondunreal.com
I stil think Tac-A-Lyzer is best. Though TacAn sounds better, the other is catchier! But showing their vitals, distance, laodout and such must be highest aug mentation, right?

Last edited:

Smoke39

whatever
Jun 2, 2001
Tac-A-Lyzer is goofy.
That shot's of the aug at its highest level. You get more data with each upgrade, and the highest level gives you telescopic vision that actually changes your FOV rather than just drawing a stupid, useless box showing a close-up of what you're pointing at.

Smoke39

whatever
Jun 2, 2001
New appearance customizer.

Attachments

• appearancecustomizer.jpg
    appearancecustomizer.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 28