TOEE SUCKS!*Spoilers*

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Postal

I apear to have lost my pin.
Nov 14, 1999
WoD.BeyondUnreal.com
Allright, spent maybe an hundred hours or more on that frusterating buggy game, finally to get to the lower temple. Mind you, I know you suspost to do the quests for the temples, but I just whent down there, and wanted around.
Saw a room, quicked saved

1 Walked in, saw old lady, she asked for crystal skull, I say no, Fungi demon shows up, charms person, *SPLAT-SPLAT-SPLAT-SPLAT* Quickload

2 Gave skull to Paladin, walked in, she asks for it, I say no, Fungi Demon shows up, fails to charm my Paladin, *SPLAT-SPLAT-SPLAT-SPLAT* Quickload

3. Give skull to Paladin, Paladin uses invisability, walked in, Fungi Demon shows up, *SPLAT-SPLAT-SPLAT* Quickload

4. Paladin pops invisability, walked in, I see there gems on the chair, think "Bling-Bling" Click on chair, take gems, beat game.

WTF Over? Thats it, you steal some gems and beat the game, I could have done that a long time ago. I dont even have to see a endboss? I didnt have to do all those quests? I could have done that at LVL 3.