US sales figures for UT3 360

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Anuban

Your reward is that you are still alive
Apr 4, 2005
Not too shabby although I was expecting them to sale at least 80K during the first week due to the amount of people who are into FPS on the 360 but I guess CoD4, R6V2, and even Halo 3 and Gears are still the shooters people prefer. Anyway just FYI for anyone who may be interested.

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/game.php?id=14180

UselessJester

Jul 24, 2008
i think that the 360 games are geared more toward the casual games, the ones that are easy to pick up and have a good time, so a game that takes some skills isn't for a casual gamer.
granted some of the larger maps are fun for them but its still takes a certain degree to win. so they dont like them because we all know losing isnt fun