Mod Idea, need help getting started

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

TeddyFrost

Jul 27, 2003
I have had a good idea for a ut1 mode (i think) but im struggling to get it off the ground.

Its more of a mutator really, but i cant find a decent reference to things like what functions are called at different times in the Uscript.

I want to do things like, adjust overall speed of a player dependent on a main variable, effect what guns can and cant be picked up depending on other things.

Also need to make some adjustments to the HUD, but ill do that later.

Ive been through the stuff on the epic site which got me started abit, but is there anywhere to find a complete list of things like player attributes, or which files they might be in etc.

Any help would be appreciated, contact me on hex@teddyfrost.co.uk with any info, thx

Xzibit

Feb 1, 2000
Visit site
Hmm...

A mutator would be enough. Try to learn about these:
- function bool HandlePickupQuery(Pawn Other, Inventory item,out byte bAllowPickup)
- function ModifyPlayer(Pawn Other)