UE2 - UT2kX How to put a path on the map to direct a player

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Abbas.abdolmaleki

Dec 6, 2011
Hello every body

How to put a path (or a set of arrows on
the ground) on the visualization(Map) to direct a player to pass a desired path? using the map editor or reading it directly from a text file. Maybe read a file with a set of points: Path = {(x,y,z,teta,obj)}: and represent them as arrows on the map?
I want to have a function that get Path = {(x,y,z,teta,obj) as an input and represent them as set of arrows on the ground.
It is possible with using unreal script? Or not how to use unreal Editor to do it fast?

P.S. I'm working with Unreal Tournament 2004. It is a scientific project and i have simulated a wheelchair using unreal tournament and now i want to direct handicaps to move the wheelchair manually through the desired direction. But first i need to defined the path on the map for them.

Thanks in advance