Happy Valentine's Day

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
the media wants you to believe that Valentine's day is like this

a-basketful-of-love-for-valentines-day-a-quick-and-inexpensive-gifting-suggestion-03.jpg

when it's really more like this

[screenshot]http://tain-con.com/website/events/Work/happy_valentines_day.jpg[/screenshot]

togmkn

tog-em-kay-en
Jun 9, 2004
Salt Lake City, UT
Almost had my first non-single Valentine's Day this year. Eh, now I don't have to spend any money tomorrow. Um...victory?

For all the singles, let's just call tomorrow "Monday," and have a good Monday.

Phopojijo

A Loose Screw
Nov 13, 2005
Canada
Almost had my first non-single Valentine's Day this year. Eh, now I don't have to spend any money tomorrow. Um...victory?

Case of the mundays?

images

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
i'm more into valantine's day than my GF, which makes it dead easy for me to please her :D

anything i do is already too much and she feels spoilt :p

oh those depraved women from mother russia are easy to pelase :D

M.A.D.X.W

Aug 24, 2008
Nothing happens on Valentines day, they should turn it into a second Christmas so that everyone will benefit.

drakon

Introverted™
Jan 20, 2008

Agreed :D

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
THE WORST DAY EVER

The valentine's day is so fake crap anyway, I don't get how anyone can celebrate it.

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
Valentines day is a day where a cheater can have his cake and eat it to. Spend the weekend with your side bitch, then spend Valentines day with your wife. It's perfect.

M.A.D.X.W

Aug 24, 2008
Valentines day is a day where a cheater can have his cake and eat it to. Spend the weekend with your side bitch, then spend Valentines day with your wife. It's perfect.
Isn't that just a normal weekend for someone who is cheating.