Unreal PSX remake clearing misconceptions

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
I am refering to this thread:
http://www.unrealsp.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1795&start=0

First off, I am sorry Delacroix, but I have to state the truth here, you didn't let me know you are hiring people, I found out that you made thread at oldunrela but not at unrealsp and I didn't know you already hired people. I am fine with that, except for zacman, because I started working on E1L1 already before, on A part and would like to get that done MYSELF.

You are not a leader of this project, I am. You shouldn't have posted the megaupload stuff with the temp work stuff either (besides there was more stuff, different but some important versions of maps like more recent E2L9 which you haven't included in that), unfortunately the real release is taken down due to host not existing anymore, but damn, people can wait, can't THEY? ****ing hell I even made a better system tree out of it, but it is sitting there waiting to be released and I am waiting more stuff to come.

Start being honest with me DAMMIT!
I was so kind and generous that after I found out you want to do a separate version I allowed you to, but you tried to keep it all from me like a secret! If you will not furtther coordinate with me anything, I will ask unrealsp to lock the thread and cancel that recruitment altogether, understand? I can manage things myself and I had troubles with you being leader at forgotten bonuspack, because of the constant confusion and terrible workflow, but I have forgiven you all that. But why do you try to hide things from me now and not dicuss it with me? Last time we talked privately I THOUGHT I MADE IT CLEAR!

Seriously...you should be glad I have let you so close to this, after all the fiascos. What is it with you seriously?

The people I have are following: MasterUnreal (to be working in future on it), FeraliDragon (possibly will make new model for implantgun), Turboman (depends whether he will want to work on it when he will finish Firestorm, I asked him if he could work on cryptic etc maps because he is good at that), Gigu (skin work), DieHard (converting textures and stuff, already he did UPB-ELYA package and UPB-skybox in normal res, crypt2 was assigned but diehard is having health issues and crypt2 would rewuire much of work and I am trying to recover the original package with normal res, not the resized one, just to clear confusion, crypt2 in UT is basically beta Crypt or crypt1, not real crypt2).

Also JRath is a skaarj god, Nali know about him and fear him, but he is not of a Skaarj race, but an ancient being and the Skaarj have found him there, crashed millenia ago. His ship doesn't have to look Skarjish, no it must not in fact. He apparently possesed Skaarj in past hence his appareance at the Morose.

Last edited:

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
I am sorry for the angry rant, if no work was done at E1L1 yet, I am fine with it, but please. let-me-do-that, especially since I did part of work on that one.
No, it should not be even please, I have every right to it in fact and it was to me who the developers gave permissions, you have not even talked with them alone.

I was too generous to let you work on your version even if you broke our agreement for first time...and now you broke it even for second time.

We agreed on something entirely different than what you are doing. Stop seeing me as enemy and I hate the pesky remarks about the ban. It happened years ago and I made mistakes and I can admit to them, although I was under influence of certain experimental medication as well, that's it, i was pretty over the edge.

Last edited:

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
Also a certain monsterhunt mapper hellfire wanted to work on it as well, although he decided to stop map making and allowed me to use parts of his monsterhunt maps for the project as well, to be linked with eric reuter's temple maps in case more will not be found.

Status
Not open for further replies.