Welcome To A New America!!!!! (For the better even)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

|*BILLY$CLINT*|

I make things happen!
Jan 25, 2008
The Moon
Obama doesn't speak for everyone...
Louisiana_White_Knights_KKK_photo_2.jpg

HAHAAHAHAH

TossMonkey

brown bread?
Sep 4, 2001
Great Britain.
quakeguy.tumblr.com
I like Obama, he comes across as very intelligent and honest. Though I could not say whether he is a good president (he is obviously a good politician otherwise he would have never become president) he certainly isn't going to be the saviour of all black people, he's an upper class private school student, and Clinton was more in touch with the impoverished black community having grown up in the deep south and going to public school.

It could be worse though, you could have :-

Brown%20is%20stalin.jpg

Agent_5

Replica?
Jan 24, 2004
UT
Let's not start jerking each other off just yet, m'kay?
/me puts the lube away :(

Did you really think we would all just sit quietly and watch you jerk off together? Get real.
It doesn't matter because Mister Prophet ruined it :(

[PSI]Snow White;2241429 said:

Oh cut the crap. You may or may not have voted for him, but I would think we'd all hope the president does the best job possible. I didn't agree with all of President Bush's policies, but hoping he dies or screwes up is juvenile and stupid. On a related note, I am juvenile and stupid.

I just went out and picked up some lunch and a cop sincerely smiled and waved at me as I went by. This is the America I know. You never would of got that during the last election. I would of been looked at as if I have already committed a crime. God Bless America for getting back on an honest foot.:)
Go back to Japan you heathen! :mad::mad::mad:

Luv_Studd

Aug 17, 1999
VT
Visit site
Welcome for my vote.:)

Any of those who feel that promises were being made that couldn't be fulfilled, should also take note of Obama's long-standing stance that it will not be easy nor will everything be possible. He alone is not the one who will bring change, you will. Everyone must sacrifice & contribute.

He's an inclusive president, bringing all sides to the table; one who will bring honesty and openness to government that hasn't been seen for a very long time.

Thank God we did not vote for the status quo this time.

Kazimira

Necris Fan
Dec 13, 2008
UK
kazumitsu.deviantart.com
I just hope the presedent isnt a figurehead as if thats true very little will change exept the face of the leaders. After a cople months of the same words comeing out of a diffrent mouth will get quite dull.

shoptroll

Jan 21, 2004
This has been totally surreal. I don't think I've seen anything like today before. Just, wow.

Peavey

Rattus Norvegicus
Jul 17, 2001
[PSI]Snow White;2241419 said:
It Figures..

This has nothing to do with politics, and everything to do with the fact that you're a black hole of negative soul-sucking energy. You're sounding like the Bitter Ex of Obama because you pour SO much energy into trying to change the opinion of people on a public forum about him. Having an opinion is one thing but you're always pretty abrasive and arrogant about it, and I think you're the biggest downer on these boards. You should go be a cop, or get a boyfriend so you can pick out all his imperfections and then try and "change" him so he can be just like you - a one-dimensional squawking parrot. Maybe he'll let you put makeup on him and turn him into a "Goth Prince". Whatever you do, just leave us alone.

I have plenty of Republican friends, and we all get along fine because they aren't aggressive about pushing their sh*t on other people. They're more... conservative, if you will, about their conservative beliefs :eek:

Also, stop trying to hang a sign on me. I am not a Democrat.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.