Official Site/Forum Issues Thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

SleepyHe4d

fap fap fap
Jan 20, 2008
Holy hell, increase the maximum avatar size to like 102 KB or something so I don't have to use a dithered to hell avatar.

I doubt people would even see a hit to their page loading speed even if everyone used a 102 KB avatar, which they won't. We aren't living in 1990 anymore.

>dat self entitlement
>dat very specific filesize

:owns::owns::owns::owns::owns::owns::owns::owns:

Last edited:

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
Any news about the Liandri Archives problem with the uploading folder?
I worked on it a bit last week but I think I'm going to have to modify MediaWiki code in order to get it to work in our chroot situation...

Neon_Knight

Mar 2, 2009
Argentina
I worked on it a bit last week but I think I'm going to have to modify MediaWiki code in order to get it to work in our chroot situation...
Ouch. -.- Sounds like a lot of work. (Then again, I'm a code newb...)

Well, images issue aside, I have no problems editing, and at least the Delete template workaround works, at least for marking candidates for deletion.

BTW, sorry for bothering again with the LA, but this started to appear in every page:

Code:
Strict Standards: Declaration of SkinBeyondUnreal::initPage() should be compatible with Skin::initPage(OutputPage $out) in /usr/local/etc/httpd/beyondunreal/www/liandri/w/skins/BeyondUnreal.php on line 39

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
Yes, the joys of being forced to PHP 5.4........

God PHP sucks..............

Neon_Knight

Mar 2, 2009
Argentina
It seems that the ParserFunctions module on the Liandri Wiki is the source of many of the undesired problems.

I've created a new template for weapons, so there's finally a consistent look across the map pages. Yet, it gives me the following error while submitting:

Code:
Fatal error: Call to undefined method PPTemplateFrame_DOM::splitBraceNode() in /usr/local/etc/httpd/beyondunreal/www/liandri/w/extensions/ParserFunctions/ParserFunctions.php on line 159

Lw)f

Jul 1, 2013
hey guys,

I posted a topic on ut3 section for old ut3 demo videos on youtube, i have each time the "an admin will approve your message before it will get posted". Fair enough, though it's weeks and weeks since then and it's stilll not approved :p .

Could an admin validate those messages?

Thanks in advance.

ps: well i had a vbulletin error saying me my message was lost or sthg like (?) but i still see my nick as "last reply". SO don't mind if you wsee twice the same message, i will delete one of those =) .

Lw)f

Jul 1, 2013
I didn't know editing a message or posting a new one 1 day to 3 weeks after the last one would make me looks like so ;) .

Lw)f

Jul 1, 2013
hey guys,

I posted a topic on ut3 section for old ut3 demo videos on youtube, i have each time the "an admin will approve your message before it will get posted". Fair enough, though it's weeks and weeks since then and it's stilll not approved :p .

Could an admin validate those messages?

Thanks in advance.

ps: well i had a vbulletin error saying me my message was lost or sthg like (?) but i still see my nick as "last reply". SO don't mind if you wsee twice the same message, i will delete one of those =) .

Hum... still no one to valid my posts )= ?

Wormbo

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 4, 2001
Germany
www.koehler-homepage.de
Just got this PM from Bloodyboy:
BloodK1nG said:
Hi Wormbo! :D

I need a small help to solve the random question of beyondunreal and recover my password:
(I have no answer from danny and beyondunreal's admin)

"Count 2 4 then count another then type the text version of the # you end on."
:eek:
If that's supposed to be some kind of math CAPTCHA, you might want to fix the wording so the instructions are actually understandable.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
Yeah. I'm not sure what to do about anti-spam. That question has cut down on spam accounts a lot and only requires a literal reading but it's clearly more than some people can handle.

UBerserker

old EPIC GAMES
Jan 20, 2008