Any followers about?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

livingtarget

BulletCatcher
Mar 15, 2002
Aberdeen
I was just wondering lately if we got any decent followers out there. True, I do see the occasional post by someone. However most of the time this place (forum) is virtually deserted.
So is anybody out there? It's hard to form a real shape of our fanbase, considering that we got open beta's about. Is that hurting the game? What's up people and where are you.
Having a busy life I don't see the use of posting here this often, but I do check up regulary on new posts.

I like to point out that we are looking into recruiting a few people for more wallpapers and some artwork. Bring those Photoshop and Paintshop pro people about!

To see our existing banner collection (one of the few pieces of artwork we got) have a look here: http://sa.beyondunreal.com/banners.html

The_Fang

Mar 26, 2004
Anatalus

livingtarget said:
I was just wondering lately if we got any decent followers out there. True, I do see the occasional post by someone. However most of the time this place (forum) is virtually deserted.
So is anybody out there? It's hard to form a real shape of our fanbase, considering that we got open beta's about. Is that hurting the game? What's up people and where are you.
Having a busy life I don't see the use of posting here this often, but I do check up regulary on new posts.

I like to point out that we are looking into recruiting a few people for more wallpapers and some artwork. Bring those Photoshop and Paintshop pro people about!

To see our existing banner collection (one of the few pieces of artwork we got) have a look here: http://sa.beyondunreal.com/banners.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well im here. i think that silent assissins is a really cool mod. i cant wait to see more from you guys. oh and i can help if needed.

livingtarget

BulletCatcher
Mar 15, 2002
Aberdeen
Yeah well if you would refer to the email i sent to your yahoo address i'm sure you can help out. We sure do need some feedback :)