Health stuff

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Wormbo

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 4, 2001
Germany
www.koehler-homepage.de
NOTICE: This refers to another board, I am just posting the thread here (because mine got deleted on there, yet again) although I doubt anyone will care.
Sigh I can't expect everyone here to really become insightful apparently either, after all this thread was meant for a different board and not for BU.
If you post it here, it's meant for this forum. If it's not meant for this forum, you don't post it here. That simple. That other forum probably deleted the thread to spare you from the replies you are getting here. BUF OT is for hotcarls, lolitics and making fun of each other. Deal with it.

I didn't mention this to the doctor though and few other things, but meh, he found out what I have at least and was nice in behavior...
Do you really think a doctor can come up with a precise diagnosis if you omit important facts? By far not every doctor is like House.

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
No it was definitely someone else. He had his signature I think referring to a dark hand, and then someone posted a small mspaint image of a man with a very large and very dark hand choking someone with "the force."

Would've been better if I had been able to find that picture. It was long before I joined but someone referenced it in a thread somewhere and I thought it was quite funny.

Ah ok, never seen that one then.

Do you really think a doctor can come up with a precise diagnosis if you omit important facts? By far not every doctor is like House.

Well I have looked up on another site after coming from examination that dry eyes and mouth are one of the symptoms and because he wasn't cardiologist he wouldn't be able to do anything with the heart anyway and I will be going to additional examinations etc in future weeks, so we will see. I was so tired that I ommited some details yeah, plus I don't want to sound like if I am overexagerrating the entire thing I guess. But all the details I ommited are linked to this diagnosis as it turned out, maybe except for the heart pain, but that can be linked as well I guess, and as I said I will definitely tell it in future to other doctors.

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
No it was definitely someone else. He had his signature I think referring to a dark hand, and then someone posted a small mspaint image of a man with a very large and very dark hand choking someone with "the force."

Would've been better if I had been able to find that picture. It was long before I joined but someone referenced it in a thread somewhere and I thought it was quite funny.

Here you go:

darkhand.jpg

any admin positions by darkshrooms

His unforgettable quote:

darkshrooms said:
*Originally Posted by Tapeworm
If you want someone to delete half the database, severely modify the word censor, create a beastality forum and ban half the users of these forums (including Darkshrooms) let me know.*

gee you must be the forum clown.time to grow up litlle boy and use the forums for something more constructive instead of your mental wanna be attitudes.btw nice pic is that you being strangled by my dark hand,lol.

Last edited: