Infiltration Joins the Mile-High Club

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ragingsamster

oldfartis nongratis
Jun 4, 2001
Washington
Visit site
Dateline Seattle - In what was to become a long and tedious flight for the routine business traveller, A gentleman was seated in the business class of United flight 1267 enroute from O'hare to Seattle on an Airbus A320. After the required ten minutes from take off the gentleman produced a laptop from his carry-on bag and proceded to untangle his mouse and headphones.

After getting all in order, the passenger started a video game called "Infiltration" since no one was sitting in the seat adjacent to him he used the tray table there for a mousing surface. after an hour of game play the gentlman placed his laptop on the adjacent seat and left for the restroom. Upon his return he continued with infiltration for about an hour.

Unknown to him was that his headphones had come unplugged from the laptop, apparently this savvy induvidual could still hear the game fine so he continued from Khazactstan to Kosovo, using a variety of weapons both automatic and semiautomatic oblivious to the fact that three sections in front and behind witnessed the war that was in play in seat 8D.

After about 45 minutes I wanted little more realism, so I grabbed the headphone volume slider and noticed that there was something wrong with my headphones - looking down at the laptop I realized my situation and hastily plugged them back in. Offering apologese to those around- The flight attendant actually stopped and commented that the graphics were good.

With my headphone plugged in securely I continued to play Infiltration for the rest of the flight. That was the quickest 4 1/2 hours I have spent on an airplane

THANKS SENTRY STUDIOS!!! :D :D :D