import male character runtime

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Keith

Apr 15, 2005
Hi, I.m working on a classroom driving simulator in runtime and I needed some simulations of people standing around an aircraft. I downloaded the male character from UDN and have it in a file on my computer but I.m not sure how to get it into runtime. Can someone direct me to a tutorial to import it into runtime......or give me a few hints to get through it, a UT2004 tutorial might work also........thanks

CiberX15

Oct 5, 2008
If you’re talking about the "MyFirstExample" file, double click on it to install it. Once installed go to the actor classes tab and click open. You will see a MyFirstExample.u (it is in the system directory of your unrealengine2 runtime install) file open it. Then in the actor classes tab select actors->pawn->ExamplePawn->ExampleBoy. Then just place the actor by right clicking in your level.