BEST RANGER IN XMP?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

¤V¤THEROCK

THEROCK
Apr 13, 2004
Unknown
best ranger

the above listed 'so called greatest rangers' are getting old
Theres new talent out there
for example rangers like ¤V¤Aethelgrin, ¤V¤Ranger and Rx (although he only played once i think :eek: ) :D

Dead_Metal

I'm something - But I don't know what.
Feb 13, 2004
yes and also you should really let this topic die. no offense - but what it was dead until u bumped it up - there is no such thing as a best anyways.

Ðetta

ºØmníºÐetta
Jan 23, 2004
UK
lol, it's all harmless fun, you don't like it, simple, don't read or post in the thread!

*Shock* :eek:

I would share my honest $00.02 but know it would only be dismissed as favouritism!

& rock, I have played with both Aethelgrin & Ranger, both are tallented. :)

You guys need to sign up to a ladder &/or start scrimming some established teams to get some recognition!

*Tosses Vash another Beer* :p

SwiftPaladin

Boing!
Feb 4, 2004
San Jose, CA
Ðetta said:
You guys need to sign up to a ladder &/or start scrimming some established teams to get some recognition!
[/COLOR]

I remember in some shoutcasts (scrims, sometimes league matches!), I'll do some stupid things while playing (you name them), thinking no one saw me...when I see the video, the camera is focused on me, and Liu is sharing his 2 cents about my erratic activities :lol:

PETsnake

www.p3t.org bitch
Feb 25, 2004
i think the pet/omni/vd rangers are the l337 of xmp, i haven't seen any others that can dominate a map on a consistent basis.

Kaio

Apr 5, 2004
Hmm... too much ppl, who playing xmp, are from usa. ^^
Ok, my vote for the best ranger goes to...

- .pot.ewox (you should play against him and you will know what i mean ^^)
- .pot.bokis
- sHcL-GeX

Ok 3 ppl, but they are f***ing good. ^^

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.