BEST RANGER IN XMP?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 6, 2004
Ok, now all classes have their own threads.

I vote xf Warlock because he seems to nail me almost 24/7 when i play him.

JaGo

nbk-JaGo
Feb 24, 2004
(GR)Killer said:
Ok, now all classes have their own threads.

I vote xf Warlock because he seems to nail me almost 24/7 when i play him.

That guy is scary good with a rifle!! :eek:

-JaGo

chokehold

Jan 24, 2004
OmniNept - No contest; he's awesomely tubular surfin.

(we jus joking for those that dont know)

Ðetta

ºØmníºÐetta
Jan 23, 2004
UK
Don't lie, thread has become a certified Omni ego circle jerk!

Need some ‘real’ votes in here, clearly all of the above where in jest.
:rolleyes:

Babar

nbk-ruCkus
Feb 7, 2004
FPS= Frames per second. good rangers get 80-100 my comp sucks so i get 10-20 hahahaah.go to command STAT FPS and it will pop up.

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
I seen grasshopper prior to =vD=, by far the best ranger I've seen, bar none, but he's not been real active lately. If we're nominatign currently active players, then I'de go with choke or nept.

Stoneblind

/\°§pèçtré
Mar 18, 2004
www.clanalpha.net
JagoXmp said:
He's new Stone.

-JaGo

I guess some terms are not as widely recognized as I thought; I consider it to be relatively well-known to the casual gamer in my perspective, or maybe I have less of a life than I thought. :lol: No problem, if he's new; my bad; no insults intended, because that just means we have someone else to dorkify with our dorkiness, well, at least mine, anyways. :D

JaGo

nbk-JaGo
Feb 24, 2004
Stoneblind said:
<snip>
that just means we have someone else to dorkify with our dorkiness, well, at least mine, anyways. :D

"Affirmative!"

Now if we could just get the master server back for more than a month or two. *sigh* :(

-JaGo

Mar 6, 2004
Stoneblind said:
I guess some terms are not as widely recognized as I thought; I consider it to be relatively well-known to the casual gamer in my perspective, or maybe I have less of a life than I thought. :lol: No problem, if he's new; my bad; no insults intended, because that just means we have someone else to dorkify with our dorkiness, well, at least mine, anyways. :D

But i don't wanna be a whales penis :( and yes i am new, and bad at computers and knowing things about them, and my spelling stinks, and my grammar is bad, and i'm new to shooting games....sorta, like i said in a thread a while ago that i've only played halflife, duke nukem, (rise of the triad i forgot to mention), alittle of quake, and a few more games but since playing xmp i'm hooked on shooting games (before i just played them once in a while cuz i was a RPG/Eastside hockey manager addict).

Status
Not open for further replies.