SB LIve Value and FPS 1000 speakers, messed sound.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

BiLLiaM

Dec 25, 1999
Downtown Canada
Visit site
Hey guys, just got some FPS 1000 speakers to go along with my SB Live Value card.
Now, I have trouble. Sometimes I can't hear my own weapon firing, and other sounds miss their cue as well. Enviromental sounds seem to never get interrupted, the same with the music. So why are my weapon and speech sounds getting cut off and sometimes not even happening?
BTW, The sound coming from the rear speakers is very soft, and I can only hear it if I jam it in my ear.

Any insight?

Bantha

Dec 23, 1999
montgomery, al usa
Visit site
Hey sorry, i couldnt link to the reply page before but now the link is fixed. I posted a seperate message as a reply to your query. check it out and see if it helps you /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif