BR Goal Scoring

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

morbiDDDD

Bored
Mar 19, 2005
A friend of mine had the idea of making a BR map with 3 differently scoring goals in each base (the harder the goal is to get to, the more points the team gets for scoring).

He asked me if I could code the 2 extra placeable goals which would give different scoring. I'm newly learning uscript and I had hoped I could just sub-class xBombDelivery in the myLevel package but on looking into it I see that the scoring is handled in xBombingRun.

My question: Is there still a way I could create the new goal actors embedded in the map or would it have to be done with a new gametype/mutator?

I've tried to find something useful on scoring in the forum/wiki but tbh I'm not sure what I need to know. :lol: