Stuck in Spectator Mode Help!!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

bigddesign

Sep 26, 2001
Jersey Shore
www.bigddesign.com
I installed the new Osama skin with this *.exe file they gave me and now I can only see others playing. I'm tired of watching "Live Feed" from the other players. I can't play!!! What keys do I have to press or what code do I have to change? I have quite a setup now with UT (almost 3 gigs of game). The last thing I want to do is reinstall "again". My UT has been working perfect. If I can't play UT soon...... I'm going to have to do a "re-install". Not that again. I know it says I'm a novice, but that's not true. I just filled out the Forum Registration without even looking. Been playing since Unreal came out (almost every day). Help!!!! I need to get out of Spectator Mode. Big D

Fluid

Zen fascists will control you
Aug 2, 2000
Maastricht, the Netherlands
Originally posted by bigddesign
I installed the new Osama skin with this *.exe file they gave me and now I can only see others playing. I'm tired of watching "Live Feed" from the other players. I can't play!!! What keys do I have to press or what code do I have to change? I have quite a setup now with UT (almost 3 gigs of game). The last thing I want to do is reinstall "again". My UT has been working perfect. If I can't play UT soon...... I'm going to have to do a "re-install". Not that again. I know it says I'm a novice, but that's not true. I just filled out the Forum Registration without even looking. Been playing since Unreal came out (almost every day). Help!!!! I need to get out of Spectator Mode. Big D

.exe? For a skin?

This smells fishy... :con: